We are kindly asking our patients to assist us in reducing risk of coronavirus exposure.
We are working quickly to maximize our responses for safety and well-being of our patients, your families and our team. We are following ever-evolving recommendations from our OSHA Expert / Consultant, along with those from the CDC, American Dental Association and American Association of Orthodontists.
Here are some immediate changes for our orthodontic patients:
- The sign in computer, all magazines, and the coffee bar have been removed. Our staff will sign in all patients and direct them to the appropriate clinical area. We will greet you with a smile – not a hand-shake!
- Minimize the number of people in our office. Only 1 parent or guardian should accompany the patient. When possible, refrain from bringing friends, siblings, and other family members to the appointments. If you prefer to stay in your car while a child is being seen we will call you at the completion of the appointment.
- The clinical area will be for patients only.
- Please ask our staff to unlock the patient restroom if needed in an emergency. We will need to clean all surfaces after every use.
- Please let our clinical staff know if you have any questions PRIOR to the appointment.
- Anyone showing flu-like symptoms; or if you are sick or have a fever, will need to be rescheduled.
- If anyone in your circle of family and friends has traveled outside of the U.S. or had contacts with folks who have, please inform our office.
- We will be reviewing ALL of our patient appointments as to need and severity. We may contact currently scheduled, non-essential appointments to reschedule to later dates.
- We will begin rescheduling many patients to future appointments, completely dependent upon each person’s specific needs, as determined by Dr.’s Colville and Rasmussen.
Thanks for your understanding, patience, and assistance in our concerned efforts to make our office environment safe for everyone. While there is a lot of uncertainty at this time we want to encourage everyone to be positive and caring towards one another. We are truly ALL in this together.
Orthodontic Specialists of Seguin / San Marcos
Dr. Clark Colville and Dr. Michael Rasmussen